Pilkington Energy Advantage™ is a pyrolitically on-line coated low-emissivity glass. It offers substantial improvement on thermal insulation when compared to clear float glass.
It is also characterized by high solar heat gain, which means that as well as retaining heating warmth in a room, it allows high level of solar energy to enter, for warmer and brighter interiors, and reduced heating and lighting costs.
Features & benefits
- Improved energy efficiency compared to clear float glass
- High solar heat gain decreasing further the need for heating and lighting
- Highly durable coated glass easy to handle and process
- Can be laminated, tempered, bent and enameled using standard techniques
- Can be used in monolithic form or incorporated into Insulating Glass Units
- Available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses
Click here to read the Pilkington North America Architectural Product Guide
Click here to read the Pilkington Energy Advantage™ Residential Brochure